I’ve been awarded The Versatile Blogger award by Tammy at The Tesserae. Thank you, Tammy!
The rules of accepting the award are that the recipient reveal 7 unknown facts about themselves prior to passing the award along to 5 deserving bloggers.
7 Unknown Facts
1. Before saying March or May, I have to really think about it to figure out which month is correct for my discussion.
2. I also tend to forget what I own. As a child, I coveted my sister’s green pogo stick. Turns out it was mine. I’ve done the same as an adult with a toothbrush.
3. I’m a workaholic. Even though I complain about my workload, I get a great deal of satisfaction by how much I accomplish.
4. I wish I had a garden, but have no idea where to start.
5. I have a hard time making friends the way some people have a hard time finding a partner. I knit-pick (in my mind) until I’ve talked myself out of pursuing a relationship.
6. The other side of the coin is that I love searching for and finding friends from my past! Facebook is great for that, but so is the internet as a whole. I’ve had two girlfriends say, “How did you find me?”
7. I don’t wear heels anymore. I’ll take comfort over style.
5 Worthy, Versatile Bloggers
Tammy picked The Girl From The Ghetto, but I will too. When I think of versatility, I think of The Girl. She has give-aways, book reviews, product reviews, and juicy posts that are bold and personal.
Beth of Word Nerd Speaks also epitomizes versatility. Along with hosting her own blog, she heads GBE2 (Group Blogging Experience 2) and partners with writers to host One Stop Blog World. Beth is one busy woman whose writing seems effortless.
Teacher Girl Blogs is a wonderful site by anonymous blogger, Teacher Girl. Her “What I Wore Wednesday” feature inspires me to open my wallet and purchase the cutest ensembles.
Sherri at The Kitchen Prescription is versatile and gifted in the kitchen! Her savory dishes and perfectly decorated baked goodies leave me drooling.
Mary of The Mama Mary Show is incredible. Everything she does, she does well. Her site is so professional from her header to her top of the line videos, interviews, tv spots, and blog posts.
I hope you will take the time to visit my friends if you are not already familiar with their sites. Thank you!