1. What is your dream vacation?
At this point in my life, it would have to be a family trip to Disneyland.
2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life?
I love traveling with my sister. She always has the best ideas. My favorite would be the time we stayed at Paris Hotel in Las Vegas to play tourists, visiting the Star Trek exhibit at the Hilton, enjoying a comedy show, grabbing a quick bite at P.F. Chang’s, breakfast of sweet or savory crepes or fresh sourdough bread from one of Paris’ bakeries.
3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why?
I’m slightly infatuated by Chicago right now. As a reality t.v. fan, Giuliana & Bill’s episodes praising what a great city Chicago is has left me with a craving to explore what it has to offer.
4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go?
I’ve purchased airline tickets, booked hotels, bought amusement park tickets, and rented cars, but never purchased a whole deal. It always goes well.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation?
I love to shop and to eat, but eating wins out by just a bit.
6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret?
I can’t say that I have, thankfully.
7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without?
My camera would be the one thing so I could at least capture memories.
8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories?
I have so many, it’s difficult to choose. Probably a very recent memory of San Diego, sharing ice cream cones with my daughters.
9. All included resort or backpacking? Why?
All included resort. I’m not big on outdoor activities.
10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights?I’d prefer to see the sights. In my youth, sure, I would soak up the rays. But now I want to get out and experience my destination.
To participate in Ten on Tuesday, please visit Roots and Rings.